Request for a Survey Research Proposal
Developing future-proof business strategies to navigate the ever changing market landscape.
Consumer behaviour, perceptions, and motivations are frequently studied using market research. They were once primarily used by larger retail organisations, but now businesses of all sizes use them to better understand their customers.
These broad questions can be answered using consumer/customer research methods:
- How pleased are my customers with my product or service?
- What is the market value of my company's brand?
- What market sectors generate the most sales revenue?
- How can I locate potential clients in a new product or service market?
- What do I know about my clients' purchasing habits and attitudes toward my product or service?