About the BOOK
Mr. Mirdul Amin Sarkar is an author, market research expert, consultant, strategic digital marketing consultant, professional trainer, and a proud social entrepreneur.
He is doing his Doctoral Research at FSM, New Delhi. By education he is a B.Tech from JNTU, PGDC from CBIP and an MBA from UPES, Dehradun.
To know more about him and to stay updated on the latest things in Market Research Industry, connect with @Mirdul Amin Sarkar on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Meet the Speaker / Mentor Mr. Mirdul Amin Sarkar,an author, Market Research Consultant, Trainer, Entrepreneur
The book is a fountain of knowledge, packed out with all the information you need to start your independent market research and strategic digital marketing journey.
The book will not only guide you through the market research methodology but also give you the-state-of-the-art strategy in digital marketing, independent market research & entrepreneurship in market research industry.
Full Course Materials
Live Project Work
SCOPE FOR SOLOPRENEUR / ENTREPRENEUR
- Opportunity in the Freelancing space
- Dealing with client right from your comfort space
- Understanding the conversion window
- Owning your first client
- Familiarization with the industry value-chain
- Understanding the business sustainability
- Industry competitors and surviving strategy
- How a brand maintains its market in old and new emerging economics
- Familiarization with Market Research Industry Operation
- Marketing Strategy in B2B Market Research Company
Agenda of the Webinar
- What is Market Research? Why Market Research?
- Why does brands consider market research as their first choice
- How does market research helps brand to expand globally
- What is market engineering / market size estimation
- How to understand characteristics, attitude and perception of customers
- How to analyse the next big global trends from consumer view point
- How a brand maintains its market share in old and new emerging economics
- Familiarization with Market Research Industry
- Market Research Industry Potential
- Career Scope and Future Workforce in Market Research Industry
SCOPE FOR STUDENTS / PROFESSIONALS
- Career scope in Market Research
- Aiming for the Big 4 consulting companies in India
- Demand for Research Analyst/ Data Analyst
- Freelancing in any domain
- Understanding the existing competition in the research industry
- Adjusting in the new normal- Work From Home (WFH)
- and many more career related topics.